Indoor PVC Sports Flooring Introduction
1. Comfort Problem: Professional indoor PVC sports floor surface can be moderately deformed when impacted, just like a sealed mattress with air inside. When you fall or slip, the cushioning effect provided by sealed foam back technology can minimize sports injury.
2. The problem of tremor: the impulse produced by people during exercise will produce vibration on the surface of indoor PVC sports floor. The structure of the floor must have the function of vibration absorption, that is to say, the floor should have the ability to absorb impact energy. The impact force on the PVC sports floor is smaller than that on the hard ground. Many.
3. Friction coefficient: The friction coefficient of indoor PVC sports floor is generally maintained between this coefficient, the friction coefficient of professional PVC sports floor is 0.57, it has sufficient and moderate friction, can ensure the stability of the movement, while maintaining the consistency and regularity of friction performance in all moving directions. In order to ensure flexible movement and in situ rotation without any obstacles.
4. The problem of ball resilience: the rules of indoor ball games require that the professional PVC sports floor with 90% or more of the rebound coefficient of the ball on the ground should have outstanding and stable performance. The rebound performance of the ball, there is no elastic dead point on the floor, its rebound ratio coefficient can reach 98%.
5. Sports energy return problem: This refers to the indoor PVC floor in the movement of athletes to return the exercise energy, in order to improve sports efficiency.
Indoor PVC floor is widely used in various sports venues, such as badminton, table tennis, volleyball, tennis, basketball, handball, indoor football matches and training venues, multi-functional venues, gymnasiums, dance rooms, schools, union activity rooms, multi-functional halls, amusement parks, kindergartens. Sports shops, offices, hotels, hospitals, etc.